Friday, July 28, 2006

Governor Race in Nevada

August 15th is Primary Day for Nevadans. That’s the day they will find out the names of the Republican and Democrat contenders for Governor. Currently, the polls are giving the nod to Republican candidate Jim Gibbons and Democrat candidate Dina Titus. One candidate, adult movie actress and erotic dancer Republican Melody "Mimi Miyagi" Damayo, has embarked on a campaign that seems to be a joke and PR ploy. Former Las Vegas domina, (the preferred term over dominatrix) Leola McConnell, is very serious about her career as a liberal politician. But the official poll numbers are hovering around 6%. “I will do ‘Whatever It Takes’ to make our infrastructure second to none,” Ms McConnell says on her website at: http://mcconnellforgovernor.com/. She promises, “As your Governor, my only job will be to strengthen and expand Nevada's infrastructure for you, ‘the working people’ of Nevada.” “My past dealings with certain neo-con/Project for a New American Century (PNAC) members has given me a distinct advantage over others in the race on how best to disrupt their "neo-con two step" and thwart these plans. “Their disastrous policies have led us into an ever expanding war in the Middle East (with future plans of attacking Iran, North Korea, Syria and possibly Venezuela) with no end in the foreseeable future while deaths of American soldiers (nearly 2,600) and innocent Iraqi civilian casualties (estimates as high as 150,000) mount on a daily basis. “If elected governor of Nevada, my sworn duty will be to defend the Constitution of our State against all enemies, be they foreign or domestic -- and I will do so with the enthusiasm of an evangelist.” In addition to the above excerpts from her website, Leola McConnell has issued two provocative public statements. In October 2004 she said, “I, Leola McConnell, do affirm that from the year 1998 until May 2003, I was PNAC member and radio talk show host William J. Bennett's Domina. I further stipulate that I counseled him [on several occasions] to seek professional help for his gambling addiction. He declined.” And on June 4, 2006 she published the following statement: “This Monday, George W. Bush will address the nation, calling for a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage. If he does not admit that he's a gay American (or perhaps bisexual), this speech will be as false as all his other public statements. “Too bad I won't be doing the rebuttal. In 1984 I watched George W. Bush enthusiastically and expertly perform a homosexual act on another man, one Victor Ashe. “Ashe is the current U.S. ambassador to Poland; and he too should come out, like former New Jersey Gov. James McGreevy, and admit to being a gay American. “Other homo-erotic acts were also performed by then-private citizen George W. Bush. I know this because I performed one of them on him myself. “My full account of this activity is on-line at bushssecretlifein84.tripod.com, which has been up for nearly two years now. Bush's sex life should, of course, be no one's business but his own; however, his craven effort to reverse his slide in the opinion polls by using the "Defense of Marriage Act" to divide Americans must be exposed as the act of a desperate closet case. “Before impugning the humanity of gays who seek to marry–just as he was free to marry–Bush should come clean with the American people and admit his own past sexual behavior. He should admit that he violated his own marriage vows by having a furtive homosexual affair with a longtime family friend. “I had planned to run for governor of Nevada without going into any of this, but the president's hypocrisy compels me to go public with the story now, before he tries to do more harm to millions of his fellow-citizens. Leola McConnell, Liberal Democratic Candidate for Governor of Nevada." As anyone who reads this blog knows, I absolutely believe that George W. Bush is gay or bisexual. I sent Ms McConnell the following e-mail yesterday: “In just a couple weeks we'll know if you will be the Democrat candidate to run for Governor of Nevada, or if it will be someone else. “Out here in Philadelphia, most people haven't followed Nevada politics as closely as folks who live west of the Mississippi. Nonetheless, the blogs have kept your name upfront ever since you filed back in May. “I have a blog, Ratbang Diary: http://ratbangdiary.blogspot.com “And yes, your politics are my politics. But I would venture to say that most people read about you initially because of your profession, not your politics. That is certainly true of why I started to read about Leola McConnell. Your back-story is exotic. “I want as many Democrats as possible to win elections in 2006 and 2008, but even more than that, nothing would make me happier than for the Republicans' blatant hypocrisy to be made public. Most particularly, George W. Bush's blatant hypocrisy. “So, I will be printing your June 6, 2006 statement about Bush and I will be alluding to your October 2004 statement about Bill Bennett in my blog. And I will recap your already-published stances on major issues. “But I was wondering if there is anything specific you would like to state for publication in my blog? Such as, if you do not win the primary, will you continue to be active in politics? Has the Bush administration responded to your June 6th statement? Are there others who will stand with you and back up your allegations about Bush being either bisexual or gay? I have been alleging this for a number of years and it is one of those worst-kept secrets. But so far it's been impossible to prove. Or, I should say, those who can prove it are not coming forward with evidence. “What am I asking? I am not even sure. I know that no DNA-encrusted Bush tighty-whities are going to be produced. (Although, it would be interesting to know what kind he does wear.) But I guess I want to know if you actually have the goods that can bring this administration down? Yes. That's what I want to know. Thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail. Sincerely, Joy Tomme” I received this answer from Ms McConnell: “Joy, Everything humanly possible is being done to politically frag my run for governor of Nevada (jon ralston, molly ball, and other local reporters and bloggers). They lock me out of the debates even refusing to tell the citizenry I'm even in the race. My message to Nevadans concerning the neo-con agenda for our state is feared. They hope to keep them ignorant forever. "I get more death threats weekly than osama from rightist nuts. Boy george won't be opening his mouth to besmirch the GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender) community ever again, I have effectively silenced him on that ugly federal amendment front--Leola McConnell did that, no one else is responsible. What can he say? He knows to challenge me will get my Irish up, I'm no stranger to these rightists--I was there go to Domina when that was my world. Advancing Liberal politics is my life now, it has been for the last 3 1/2 years. If you look at the latest Survey USA poll my poll numbers are for 'likely' voters, I've been out meeting with 'unlikely' voters. They could be in for a real shocker. Can't help you with your sexual curiosities regarding boy george, he's just one of many closet bisexual men in America and in government service who likes having sex with both men and women. There are hundreds of george bush's in the government, Joy. Hiding makes their types mean spirited and gets our republic into all kinds of ugliness that is birthed in very dark places. All the best with your site. Leola” Well, okay. We have Ms McConnell’s word but no proof, no evidence and no corroboration about George W. Bush and his sexual kinks. For my part, I believe her. But so far nobody else has come up with anything definitive about the prez being gay. So what are the chances of George W. Bush being outed with irrefutable evidence by an unimpeachable source in the next year? I would say the likelihood is up from never-gonna-happen to as certain as civil war in Iraq.

2 comments:

Barry Schwartz said...

Too bad it’s insufficient proof that you can see it from space.

Anonymous said...

Leolo, you go girl. And, honey, watch your back....