Saturday, August 11, 2007

General Ratbang Policies...BTW and FYI

You may have noticed, or not, that I don’t do back-and-forth dialogues with commenters. I say my piece and you say your piece and that’s it. However, my email address is available in my Profile and I have been known to respond to emails. Ergo, if you have a question in your comment, I won’t respond unless you have a blog with an email address in your Profile. And if your question is mean-spirited, silly or stooopid, I probably won’t respond by email either.

1 comment:

Barry Schwartz said...

Who's General Ratbang? :)

Back and forth in Blogger blogs, or any similar blog, is too painful to withstand. I almost never check back after making a comment. If someone wants to back and forth with me, they need to get themselves a LiveJournal blog; and that way everyone can use Unicode, too.

(Actually e-mail lists are marginally withstandable to me, though I shut down the few that I ran, once I discovered LJ a few years ago.)