Thursday, April 20, 2006

THE DECIDER

Oh yes I’m the great decider (ooh ooh) Deciding that I’m doing swell (ooh ooh) I know I’m a lush and I’m out of touch I decide fast but truly not well Oh yes I’m the great decider (ooh ooh) But I live in a world all alone I act the part but I know in my heart Karl decides what’s best on his own Too real is this feeling of fantasy Too real ‘cause I want to play God Can’t you see? Ooh Ooh yes I’m the great decider (ooh ooh) I decide jackshit as you know (ooh ooh) Karl decides what’s best (not me) And it breaks my heart into bits Knowing that he’s still around Yeah ooh hoo He’s the decider, I know in my heart Can’t you see? Ooh Ooh yes I’m the great decider (ooh ooh) I decide jackshit as you know (ooh ooh) Karl decides what’s best (not me) And it breaks my heart into bits Knowing that he’s still around

1 comment:

pilgrimchick said...

Well done--fantastic.

Now, I am booking a flight back to the US for....2008.